3/8/10

Junior Size Ribbed Long Sleeve Turtleneck Sweater Top

Cheap Junior Size Ribbed Long Sleeve Turtleneck Sweater Top Review




I first bought the black turtleneck through a telephone order. I love this turtleneck. The material is wonderful. The product is really soft and charges wonderful on your body. It is also much flattery for the bust line and waistline. I just bought two more.

I higly recommend this product.




Junior Size Ribbed Long Sleeve Turtleneck Sweater Top Feature


  • 100% Cotton, Turtleneck long sleeve, junior fit
  • Fashionable fitted, Made in Bangladesh
  • Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, wash with like colors
  • Do not Bleach, Reshape, Lay flat to dry, Low iron if needed
  • These run a little bit small, so we recommend purchasing a size up




Junior Size Ribbed Long Sleeve Turtleneck Sweater Top Overview


This Ribbed Long Sleeve Ladies Turtleneck Top Sweater Top is a cute and functional piece of your wardrobe that you won?t want to be without.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 08, 2010 17:36:13

No comments:

Post a Comment